2022 Summer Reading Challenge begins today!
Summer Goal For Kindergarten & Grade 1: 600 minutes
Summer Goal for Grades 2 - 3: 800 minutes
Summer Goal for Grades 4 - 5: 1000 minutes
Summer Goal for Grades 6 - 8: 1200 minutes
Log your minutes of reading.
You may also acquire minutes by engaging in IXL – Language Arts
Follow your progress throughout the summer. Earn your prize!
(Participants who successfully meet their summer goal will receive a SUPER READER t-shirt prize)
*Goals set are for the grades students will enter into in the Fall of 2022*
*Students may also include minutes spent on IXL – Language Arts*
*Non-readers/Beginning readers may also log minutes that someone else read to them*
Participation is easy… and FREE…
- Fill out the online registration form by Friday, June 10, 2022. There is also a link on the D142 website!
- You will receive an email on June 15 that gives specific information about how to access and submit your official summer reading log.
- Beginning the first day of summer vacation, read, read, read! Be sure to log your minutes!
- Submit your log no later than Friday, August 27, 2022.
- Principals will pass out t-shirt prizes to “super readers” the following week.
Contact Mr. Ryan Nagle, Assistant Principal, Jack Hille Middle School
Phone: (708) 687-5550, x 6105
Email: [email protected]