Ridge Early Childhood Center wants all children to learn and develop to their fullest potential, through participation in a positive and nurturing environment provided by the collaborative efforts of parents, teachers, administrators, and community.
Ridge Early Childhood Center curriculum is based on the premise that as a result of the school experiences:
- Every child will learn in a supportive environment where they can grow socially and academically.
- Children will develop a positive attitude toward learning and life that will create lifelong curiosity for language and learning.
- Relationships will be built with parents that will foster increased involvement in their child’s education.
- Programs will be implemented that will emphasize character education and service to our school and community.
- A mutual respect and trust will be developed among children, parents, and teachers to promote a positive school environment.